Laser Dental Near Wheat Ridge, CO
What is laser dental treatment?
Laser dentistry uses lasers for treatment of a variety of dental conditions. The laser creates a narrow, focused beam of light energy that is used to remove and shape tissue. It provides a pain-free treatment for hard and soft tissue procedures.
Dr. Nam Hardy DDS is proud to offer the latest in dental technology with laser dentistry as one of the few dentists in Colorado that can offer this advanced, minimally invasive option for treating oral health problems. Laser dentistry has accomplished what dentists and scientists have been trying to achieve for years - a drill-free and shot-free cavity procedure. The laser allows dentists to treat patients without injections in 99 percent of the cases. This results in a much less traumatic experience for children. Young patients can get their treatment at a fraction of the time that they were used to, like traditional drills. Laser dentistry is comfortable, and you don't have to wait for hours to feel your face again. That numb feeling after a cavity treatment can be bothersome to children. Moreover, kids will enjoy going to their dentist more as they think that the laser is cool!
Who can benefit?
Hardy Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics offers modern dental care to the community of and near Wheat Ridge, CO. Laser dentistry has been around since the 1990s and is still being perfected up to this day. Laser therapy has been known to provide better clinical results at a short amount of treatment times. It also reduces the discomfort and eliminates the need for invasive types of therapy. Our laser tissue treatment is highly versatile, and it can be used for the following:
- Treating hot and cold sensitivity by sealing the tubules at the root of the tooth.
- Find the cavities in the subsurface without the need for x-rays and traditional probing tools.
- Disinfect the cavity before filling.
- Fix a gummy smile.
- Recontour the bone and gum tissue to expose a healthier tooth surface. This helps to develop a stronger foundation in tooth restoration placement.
- Correct the limited tongue movement in babies and children, called tongue-tie and lip-tie.
- Repair speech problems caused by problems in the tongue.
- Remove the soft tissue folds created by ill-fitting dentures.
- Remove the benign tumors painlessly, including the cheeks, palate, lips, and gums.
- Decrease the time needed for a teeth whitening procedure to deliver its expected results.
- Regular and deep cleanings and to get rid of tartar.
- Treat TMJ or Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome with the use of cold lasers to control tooth sensitivity, inflammation, and TMJ pain.
Laser dental treatment for Wheat Ridge, CO
If you want to learn more about the benefits of laser dentistry and what it can do to your health, your smile, or you'd like to Schedule an appointment, give us a call. We are nearby in Wheat Ridge. Parents can also find additional information about laser dentistry by reading the Consumer Guide to Dentistry's discussion on the future of treatment and dental lasers.
Laser dentistry cost Wheat Ridge
How much does laser dentistry cost in Wheat Ridge, CO?
Laser dentistry can range in cost between $250 and $800, with an average cost around $400 to $500. Depending on your insurance coverage, it may be approved. Our benefits coordinator has extensive experience with dealing with insurance providers and will help you review your benefits and provide necessary documentation to submit to your provider if required. Read Laser Dentistry Costs.
Notable people from Wheat Ridge, CO
Dental Laser treatment Wheat Ridge FAQ
Is Laser Dentistry in Wheat Ridge painful?
No, dental laser treatment is usually quite comfortable and in most cases, no anesthetic is required. Laser dentistry uses heat and light to perform a variety of dental treatments with precision and minimal invasiveness. Our Office.
Is laser dentistry covered in Wheat Ridge by insurance?
Yes, often it is, as dental insurance covers specific treatments or procedures regardless of whether it is performed by scalpel, drill, or laser. Meet Dr. Nam
Can dental laser remove old fillings for Wheat Ridge patients?
Yes, dental lasers can be used to remove old fillings in addition to other treatments such as removing decay or lesions, treating gum disease, and whitening teeth. Our Location
Laser Dentistry Near Wheat Ridge, CO
Become A New Patient