About Surfside Spray Park, Lakewood, CO
Are you seeking a family activity that is both economical and enjoyable? Are you looking for a relatively inexpensive way to chill or cool down on a hot summer day? Surfside Spray Park near Lakewood CO is the solution to either. The park features a large splash pad and a smaller splash pad for young kids. Both areas feature numerous fountains and a lot of opportunities for splashing around! Additionally, the park has ample shelter, grass, and water features. The park also provides other amenities such as barbecue grills, restrooms, and parking. The most exciting aspect is that admission is only $3 for non-residents of Lakewood. It’s even more exciting if you reside in the Lakewood area, as the entrance is only $1.
The splash park near Lakewood CO features an age-specific recirculating splash pad park with shelters, offices, and restrooms, as well as patterned asphalt, vibrant surfacing, appealing gateway landscaping, and enhanced parking.
Rules and Regulations
- Each individual who enters the splash park does so at their own risk.
- Splash Park staff will enforce the rules as needed to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
- Toys may be used at the Splash Park at the staff’s professional judgment.
- The City of Lakewood is not liable for misplaced or stolen property.
- At all times, kids under the age of seven must be escorted and monitored by an adult (18 years or older).
- There are no glass containers allowed, no alcohol, no smoking, no tobacco, no firearms, and no pets.
- Infants who are not toilet trained should wear swim diapers or rubber pants.
- No foreign objects should be inserted into the spray jets.
- Kindly refrain from running.
- The park is a family-friendly zone so ejection may occur as a result of improper behavior/profane words.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- Drinking alcohol
- Any type of amplified music that would annoy residents or other park users.
- Anything that obstructs walkways or paths. On the grass, the installation of structures, canopies buildings, tents, charcoal barbecues, and other equipment.
- When piñatas or similar products are smashed, substantial cleanup is required.
- Containers for beverages made of glass.
- Animals of any kind, apart from ADA service animals
- Changes to the physical destruction of park shelters or resources.
- Resale of food, beverages, or other goods
- Littering and vandalizing
- Dunk tanks, jumping castles, and similar objects are prohibited.
Private Rental Specifics
Private rentals are for the exclusive use of the park, up to 100 people.
- Rentals available Friday-Sunday, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- The cost in 2021 is $170 for residents and $200 for non-residents.
- All reservations must be made online and are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hardy Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics is nearby.
Surfside Spray Park
Head east toward W 9th Ave
Turn right onto W 9th Ave
Turn right onto CO-95 S/Sheridan Blvd
Pass by Taco Bell (on the right in 1.2 mi)
Turn right onto W Alameda Ave
Slight left toward S Teller St
Turn left onto S Teller St – Hardy Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics 105 ft